Terms and Conditions of using eDocker- products
Subject to these Terms and our policies (including our User Policy) we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use Our (www.edocker.com) Products and Services.
Limitation of Liability:
THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," eDOCKER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE PRODUCTS; ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENTNEITHER EDOCKER NOR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF
eDocker assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, links, or audio from the Site
Only the participant shall be responsible for the contents of the advertisements. eDocker will not enter into any warranty for the correctness and completeness of any advertisements.
eDocker shall not be held responsible for copyright of any material the account holder has posted on this site. Solely the account holder is held responsible for copyright of all material posted by them.
eDocker may suspend or terminate the access of account holders who infringe the copyright of others. If your copyright is violated by a eDocker account holder we will take actions to remove such material as soon as you let us know about it.
Unless otherwise noted, all information, text, articles, data, images, or other materials contained this site are copyrighted by eDocker or a third party. Title to such copyrighted materials will at all times remain with the Copyright Holder. You may not edit, modify or make commercial use of such copyrighted materials without the consent of the Copyright Holder.
Commercial use of eDocker:
If you want to use our site or our products and services for commercial purposes you must create a business account and agree to our business terms of service.
Rights to User Content:
As our account holder, you grant eDocker a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, perform, distribute and redistribute your user content on eDocker. You are still the copyright holder to your material. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights eDocker may have to User Content. We reserve the right to remove or modify user content for any reason; including content that we believe violates these terms or our policies.
Assignment of Rights:
These terms and this contract, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be fully or partially assigned or transferred by eDocker without restriction to a third party.
Changing These Terms:
eDocker reserves the right to revise these terms and determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, and you agree to receive legal notices electronically if we so choose. The most current version will always be posted on our website. By continuing to access or use the Products after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new terms for some reason, you may stop using the products.
Both parties may terminate the contract at any given time.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
For any dispute you have with eDocker, you agree to first contact us (active link) and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Finland, European Union member country, without respect to its conflict of laws principles.
We each agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a court located in Helsinki Finland.
Acceptable User Policy:
You agree not to post User Content that:
- Violates laws or regulations or is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive.
- Creates a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- Is sexually explicit or pornographic;
- Contains any information or content we deem to be hateful, violent, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
- Infringes any third party\'s Intellectual Property Rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights;
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Service, any individual element within the Service, the eDocker name, trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page, without our express written consent;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized spam and spam comments on posts, advertising messages, promotional materials, email, junk mail, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Request, collect or store username, password, token or any other account authentication information from other users; or
eDocker reserves the right, but is not obligated, to remove any User Content for any reason or for no reason, including User Content that eDocker believes violates this Acceptable Use Policy or its Terms and Conditions. eDocker may also permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a User account without notice and liability for any reason, including if, in eDocker\'s sole determination, a User violates any provision of this Acceptable Use Policy, our Terms and Conditions, or for no reason.